To achieve the highest possible standard of translation in both linguistic and technical terms, our in-house production process is closely monitored to provide you with the best possible service and results.
We impose the most stringent quality controls to ensure all staff remains well informed with the latest cultural developments and are required to sign and abide by our strict confidentiality code.
1) Initial Assessment
An experienced multilingual project manager is assigned to every assignment, co-ordinating every aspect from beginning to end, and who is responsible for:
- Identifying your specific requirements, the nature and purpose of the commissioned text.
- Project scheduling to conform to deadlines.
- Assessing formats and output requirements.
- Direct liaison with your agents or overseas clients and incorporate preferential terminology.
- Selecting the most suitable mother tongue linguists.
- Building up a customized glossary of terms to ensure consistency.
- Providing you with regular progress reports.
- Deliver on time, on brief and on budget.
- The translation is carried out by the most suitable professional linguist with a recognised qualification and extensive experience relevant to the subject matter of text.
- Working exclusively within their chosen technical field and mother tongue language.
- All linguists are members of an acclaimed worldwide language association and are rigorously examined to assess their capabilities.
- Build up a glossary of terms to ensure consistency.
- All staff remain well informed with the latest cultural developments and are also required to sign and abide by our strict confidentiality code.
This stage is optional, but recommended for high profile or technical material.
- The translated text is proofread by a professional native speaker, situated in the target language to ensure the text is translated for cultural relevancy.
- In the case of highly sensitive material, text is translated back into the source language to ensure the original meaning is properly understood and nothing has been lost in the translation.
- Any changes made during this stage are discussed and reviewed with all linguists involved in the assignment.
4) Delivery and Support
Using state-of-the-art IT systems with high-speed communication links, we can receive and deliver information in almost any format. Translated text can also be uploaded directly to your website.
Our experienced staff will assist you with technical support to ensure you are able to view and print your translated documents. We also have a wide range of fonts that can be downloaded from our site.