The success of multi-lingual business meetings, conferences, seminars, or legal proceedings relies upon the quality of the interpretation provided. Our interpreters are the most qualified and seasoned on the market. We can provide you with consecutive, simultaneous, and on-site interpreters almost anywhere in the world in all-major languages and dialects. We can also provide a whole range of interpreting equipment and on-site technicians to increase your effectiveness.
An informal one-to-one talk for meetings, negotiations, tourist visits, interviews & trade exhibitions.
Consecutive interpreting is a form of interpreting in which the speaker completes a sentence before the interpreter begins the interpretation. Essentially the speaker and one interpreter take turns addressing the audience. This form of interpreting is used in conferences, depositions, trials, hearings, and more intimate settings. Usually no equipment is used in this type of interpretation.
Simultaneous interpreting is a method in which the audience hears the interpretation of the speaker's words as they are spoken. It involves a team of interpreters communicating via specialized electronic equipment. This form of interpreting is used primarily in conferences, shareholder meetings, presentations, guided tours, etc.
Services provided by Global:-
- Careful selection and recruitment of the interpreters with regard to the specific requirements of the Client and the subject of the assignment.
- Planning travel arrangements for the interpreters.
- Providing terminology and glossaries on the subject of the assignment for the interpreters.
- Appointing a Chief interpreter, who is responsible for liaison between the Client and the team of interpreters.
- Assess equipment needs and provide the necessary system's design.